Chicago Open Air Fest - Day 1 - Saturday
– Chicago Open Air is an all ages event. Patrons of all ages require a ticket for entry.
– Chicago Open AIr is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine.
– All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
– Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
– Please only purchase tickets through this site and our official purchase page. We are not responsible for tickets purchased through any unofficial sources.
– The re-sale or attempted re-sale of tickets at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
– Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
– All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
– Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
– Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Chicago Open Air.
– The user of the ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which a ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and expressly waives any claims for personal injury and liability against artists, management, facilities, any other participants, and any and all respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees (“Releasees”) on behalf of the ticket holder and any accompanying minor, including those arising out of Releasees’ own negligence. Ticket user bears all risks in inclement weather. Artist and its entities and affiliates are not responsible for conditions or the actions of the crowd at any event nor are they responsible for any changes made at the venue including, but not limited to, seating arrangements or venue conditions. Objects may fly into the spectator area during an event and injury may occur. Stay alert at all times before, during and after the event or performance. If struck immediately ask a staff member for directions to a medical station.